Monday, January 11, 2010

Mountains-Beach-Bar- Argentina





1 comment:

  1. Ros and Ben!

    Terrific. This is great. I can't wait. What fun to be going on another journey. By my own doing I will sit here in Montreal translating away until something happens. Who knows what really.

    The pork recipe with onions and apples!!!! Pas REAL.

    Nice wet suit ros. Ben you look like someone I'd like to spend more time with. It's the sunglasses, plus the rolled down wet suit.

    When I'm done my stint here, perhaps I too will don a wet suit and get the heck out there. Surfing. Spanish. I dunno. I guess it depends on who comes along.

    You guys! I miss you! And I'm so glad you're fearlessly going to blog. This is terrific. Did I say I miss you? Well I do. Maybe we'll all end up on the same coast one day.

    Cooking for you always,

    jude

    ReplyDelete